The .eduGurus are regular speakers and attendees at higher education, Web development and marketing conferences and seminars. If you are interested in having one or more of us speak at an upcoming conference, seminar or Webinar, please contact us.
Nikki Massaro Kauffman
- Penn State Network of Trainers Summer Event: Creating and Assessing Your Online Training Materials
- HighEdWeb: Facebook Faceplant: Lessons Learned from Social Media Failures (and Successes)
- HighEdWeb: Talk Documentation to Me (poster),
- edUI – half-day workshop at EdUI on how to use advanced website analytics to optimize your designs
- Omniupdate User Conference , Topic: The Importance of Interactive Campus Tours,
- Brain Traffic Content Strategy Conference, Topic: Higher Ed Content Strategy,
- Please see Rachel’s Web site for details
Sample of previous conference/seminar/Webinar sessions by the .eduGurus
- Conference on Higher Education Computing in Kansas:
Topic: Google Mini Yields Big Results [slideshow]
- HighEdWeb Regional - Cornell:
Topic: Social Media Storytelling - “Trusting Your Users” [video]
Topic: Better Living through Minions: A Guide to Student Workers [presentation]
Topic: Can Higher Ed Surf With Google Wave? [presentation]
- HigherEdExperts.com Open Source CMS Fair:
Topic: Why DotCMS could be your next Web Content Management System [view info]
- dotCMS Boot Camp:
Topic: Best Practices for Building Sites in dotCMS [slideshow]
Topic: Got Centerpiece? So Does Everyone Else [slideshow/video]
- Stamats Integrated Technology Conference :
Topic: Panel Discussion: How to Create an Effective Social Media Policy
- eduWEB Conference: E-mail Marketing for Higher Education.
- HighEdWeb Conference: Hello is Anyone Out There? Using Web Analytics to Understand your Audience (awarded “Best in Track”)
- Stamats Integrated Marketing Conference: Technology Collaboration, Results: What the Heck do all these Numbers Mean? Web Analytics for Higher Education.
- CASE District V Conference: Web Analytics. Hello is Anyone Out There? Using Web Analytics to Understand your Audience.
Nikki Massaro Kauffman
- EduWEB Conference, Twitter Me This? [link]
- Penn State Web Conference, Creating Effective Web Tutorials with Screen Capturing Software [slideshow]
- Penn State Libraries In-Service Day, Instant Trainer—Just Add Water! [slideshow]
- HighEd Web, “C” is for Consistency: Adopting the CMS
- Penn State Web Conference, What Not to Wear on the Web [slideshow]
- Penn State Web Conference, XSLT: What Is It and Why Use It? [slideshow] and XSLT: How Do We Use It? [hands-on sample files]
- See complete list on Nikki’s site.
- Higher Ed Hero – Crash Course to Revamp Your College’s Online Presence
- Case V – Realigning your Redesign Process (wrap up)
- HighEdWeb- Starting a Web Office from Scratch: Trials and Tales (wrap up)
- MIUPA - Break Through the Administrative Barriers and Focus on Your Users (wrap up)
- High Ed Experts - Web Redesign on a dime in 10 steps
- IUE- Panel Session | Social Networks: Achieving Business Success
- ASIS&T - Web Standards and Accessibility (video)
- Refresh Detroit - Social Media Panel Discussion (wrap up)
- CASE Communications, Marketing and Technology Conference: Topics: The 10 Commandments of E-Marketing and Ignite the Conversation: Blogging as a Marketing Tool
- HigherEdExperts.com: Advanced Email Analytics: How to track data, measure ROI and improve your email initiatives
- American Marketing Association Symposium on the Marketing of Higher Education
Topic: Taking Email to the Next Level: Building an Integrated Program that will Get Results
- Stamats Integrated Marketing Conference [video of presentation]
Topic: Eye on the Prize: Implementing Technology with an Eye on ROI
- SUNY CUAD Conference: Goal-Driven Web Strategy: Implementing Technology with an Eye on ROI
- eduWeb Conference, Topic: 5 Commandments of Email Marketing, Chicago, IL
- American Marketing Association Symposium on the Marketing of Higher Education, Topic: Goal-Driven Web Strategy: Implementing Technology with an Eye on ROI, Boston, MA
- CASE District V Annual Conference, Topic: Why Twitter Matters, Chicago, IL
- HighEdWeb, Topic: Confessions of a Wicked Vendor, Cincinnati, OH.
- See the complete list on Rachel’s Web site.